Chinese New Year is the biggest festival of all in China. It is most celebrated festival for Chinese people. Specially for people who live aboard, this the festival that we love and celebrate our culture and our traditions.
Chinese New Year Traditions
- putting up decorations
- eating reunion dinner with family on Chinese New Year's Eve
- giving red envelopes and other gifts
- firecrackers and fireworks and
- watching lion and dragon dances
As mum of three young children, we love to bring the culture alive through some fun and interactive activities that children will remember and love to do.
This pack include 6 crafts which cultivate and capture Chinese new year traditions. It is must have for children to embrace this festival season and embrace the culture.
- Dance Dragon
- Chinese Opera Deco
- Spring/Blessing 春或者福 字 Sign Deco
- Reunion Dinner 团圆卓
- Traditional Clothes Wooden colouring
- 年年有余 with fire cracker（ 年年有余 meaning have abundance year after year ) Chinese people always put this sign during New Year.
These Chinese New Year activities are hand picked by Kristin, it will help children to engage with the Chinese culture while have heaps of fun.
All you need for the activities are in the pack. :) Enjoy the special time with your children and celebrate our beautiful culture together.
Note: This pack only ship to Australia, Singapore & USA.
Please allow approx. 2 weeks for delivery to SG & USA. Order early to arrive before CNY.